Organize a Cornell Event in Your Area
Request an "Event in a Box" for an event in your area!
Are you planning a gathering with fellow Cornellians? Let the Office of Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving (AEAG) assist you! If you live in a region with 100 or fewer alumni or are planning a small gathering, we will support that event with "Event in a Box."
If you live in a region where a regional club has already been established, contact your regional club chair to recommend an event.
Intended for gatherings of 25 people or fewer, the Cornell College Event in a Box includes:
- Nametags and registration sheet
- Cornell napkins
- Cornell balloons
- Cornell swag for each guest
- Cornell mini-pennant for a group photo
"Event in a Box" events should be inclusive and open to all alumni.
How it works
- Fill out the Event in a Box request form at least 8 weeks prior to the event.
- After receive your request, the AEAG Office will contact you to discuss details of the event.
- Marketing on the Cornell web site and by email will begin 5-6 weeks prior to the event.
- Two weeks prior to the event, the AEAG Office will mail the Box to you.
- After the event, send your photos and completed registration sheet to the AE/AG Office.
Office of Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving
600 1st Street SW
Mount Vernon IA 52314