Online registration is now closed.
Please visit the Welcome & Check In tables in the Bardsley Grand Foyer in the Thomas Commons to register onsite Friday and Saturday.
Several exciting changes have been made to Homecoming 2016 to make it even better…
- Friday afternoon "Cornell Connections: Student-Alumni Networking Reception" on the Orange Carpet
- Friday night “Moonlight Lounge,” a casual cash bar where you will find all your friends
- Two lunch options on Saturday: lunch in the Thomas Commons or a football tailgate at Ash Park
- Affinity socials for alumni of color and LGBTQIA alumni on Saturday afternoon
- Decade rooms for reunion parties in the Thomas Commons - classes ending in -1 and -6 will be honored but all are welcome
- An alumni-student Saturday night social on the Orange Carpet featuring dueling pianos!
Class Reunion Information
All reunion activities, excluding the Class of 1966 50th reunion, are open to all alumni. Not your reunion year? Join another reunion class at our the Cornell decade parties on Saturday night of Homecoming.
For more information about your reunion, contact your Class Agent(s) or members of the Reunion Committee. Find Class Agent email addresses and class Facebook pages, if applicable, on Class Pages.
If it is your reunion year, you can find information on your specific class activities during Homecoming here.
Class of 1966 50th Reunion
Reunion Chair: Ruth Keefe Miller
Class Agent: Phil Gibbs
- Information on the 50th Reunion activities and biography book can be found here.
- Join the Class of 1966 Facebook Group (This group is a closed group and only members of the Cornell College Class of 1966 can participate).
In celebration of the 100th anniversary of Cornell College’s Homecoming in 2013, the Office of Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving and the Alumni Association introduced a new tradition: Reunion Awards. Reunion Awards recognize outstanding reunion class performance in giving participation and reunion attendance. Award recipients are announced at the All-Alumni Kick-Off dinner. Classes celebrating 5th-45th reunions are considered for the following awards:
- Purple Pride Award: Awarded to the reunion class with the highest percentage of returning alumni. Participation is based on registrations as of Friday morning of Homecoming.
- Solid as a Rock Award: Awarded to the class with the highest percent of donors. Donors will be counted from July 1, 2015 through the Friday of Homecoming at noon.
- President’s Award: Awarded to the class with the most dollars raised. Donations will be counted from July 1, 2015 through the Friday of Homecoming at noon.
Lodging & Accommodations
Spread the word about Homecoming by using #HomeOnTheHilltop on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! Photos posted on Instagram or Twitter that use #HomeOnTheHilltop and #UpShow will have posts appear on the Thomas Commons digital wall during Homecoming weekend.
Access custom Homecoming 2016 images and social media tips from our Social Media Tool Kit
to let your classmates and friends know you're coming!