The Purple Pride Initiative is a series of community-building activities that bring each class year together on the Hilltop. Every class year, first-year to senior, has a designated Purple Pride event that connects students to each other and with alumni to promote a sense of belonging with Cornell.
- Care for Cornell Day--Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Sophomore Year
- Half-way There Celebration--April 2017
- Junior Year
- Cornell Connections Student-Alumni Networking Social--Friday, October 21, 2016
- Senior Year
- Senior Year Gift Campaign--January to March 2017
- New Alumni Orientation--March 2017
Purple Pride activities are coordinated by the Purple Pride Ambassadors in collaboration with the Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving. Contact Noalanii Karakashian '15 with questions.